Kota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kota

World of Warcraft Forum for all who plays on Stormreaver

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue application:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Rogue application:) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application:)   Rogue application:) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 pm

hey all.

Nationality: English

Personality: Friendly, helpful and laid back (thought i would mix it up a little from the wow stats:p)

Level: 80 ofc

Spec: Mutilate 51/13/7 pve link-

Name in game: Oblivionz (just incase u didnt see from link^^)

Experience: Probably my downfall maybe along with gear atm:/ - I have done VoA/OS 10/25 man find it so easy, because it is:P + every HC many a time. But I haven't raided naxx yet.. been trying to get a few pugs going for experience but im just off the 3k AP required atm. Pre-lich king ive raided Kara-BT but as a warrior. However, I know everything there needs to be known about the rogue class and my mutilate pve spec:).

Guild Rules: I have read and agreed with them, they are a good set of rules which, if i am accepted, will be taken into account and fulfilled.

Raiding: I would be able to raid at least 3x a week so there would be no problems there. I have read and watched all the tactics for naxx- just need to get there and do it. Only thing holding me back is the doubt about my gear being good enough.

Thanks ~ whatever the outcome ~ Oblivionz
Back to top Go down

Rogue application:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kota :: Recruitment and Info/Rules :: Recruitment-
Jump to: